Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scrapbook - Theme: P.S.I love you

This is one of my favourite scrapbook that I have done so far ( not so many, huh, this is my second one, that came up with my own design). I have used pattern papers only to hold journals/photographs. All other images and pattern papers that are stuck to the white base (white card stock) are the ones that I designed using stencils and stamps. I must say that I enjoyed making it. I did, really. I was impressed by the movie P.S. I love you and I wanted the letters (which play a main role in the film) to be a part of my scrapbook. I guess I have done some justice to the scrap booking world. Please leave your comments if it impressed you by any chance and if it did not, let me know why.

I should really say what triggered me to make this scrapbook. I was asked by one of my friends whether I can do a scrapbook that is so romantic, that can say stories about her love, that she wanted to pen down all her cute emotions over a paper. But she did not want to gift this to her love, rather, she wanted to keep this for herself, something as a token of her written expressions which she wanted to show to her love after their marriage. Here goes my try..

Please ask for patience. Again a picture-heavy post.

Again - a picture-heavy post. 

The scrapbook totally contains 9 pages, so 18 sides and almost one and a half inch lesser compared to an A4 size book/paper. There are nine page inserts, where these nine pager inserts could be hidden within back to back pages. They are tied with ribbon that makes it easy to pull.

 Front Cover:


Flowers are from Ujjwal (:)). I liked the bright colours. The heart-shaped dies are from Nellie Snellen and I used Crafters Companion for tying the silver shaped bow. I attached a few mulberry roses and  Swans are fron Nellie Snellen again that comes with the heart-shaped die. Corner dies are from MFT. I used Papermania papers for the album cover.


Backside of Front Cover: Can hold a journal/photo.
Page 1: Can hold a photo and the journal is hidden behind with a tag tied with a ribbon to pull out easily.

 This is a hidden tag to write your own memories. It is placed between back to back pages to hide it from the external sight.



 The tag behind the photo mat for journaling.


Page 2: Can hold a photograph/journal.
Page 3: Can hold nine photographs.









Page 4: Can hold two photographs/journals.
Page 5: Can hold five photographs.


Page 6: Can hold one photograph/journal.
Page 7: Can hold five photographs/journals.
Page 8: Can hold seven photographs.
Page 9: Can hold three photographs.


Page 10: can hold eleven photographs.
Page 11: Has a page extension and can hold eight small size photographs or four large size photographs.


Page 12: Can hold one photograph/journal that has a longing/missing feeling.
Page 13: Left simple.
Page 14: Can hold two to three small size photographs or two medium size or one large size photograph. 
Page 15: Can hold one large size photograph or two - three small size photograph.

Page 16: Can hold seven photographs.
Page 17: Can hold Six photographs.


Page 18: Has a page extension and can hold 4 large size photographs.

Backside of Back cover: Has one pattern paper with date for writing memorable dates/important memories.


Back cover: A small space for writing something special.


The journals/space for writing that is hidden within pages. Totally nine satisfying eighteen pages.




And the youtube link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXy9cZrlIhs

No comments:

Post a Comment